- 3 nights in Country Resort "PanElios"
- Accommodation in a self catering apartment
- 1 guided tasting of wines and typical products
- Saffron course (about 3 hours)
- Light lunch with tasting of saffron-based products
- E-bike tour with cycle tour guide (bike rental, helmet included - about 4 hours)
- Visit to a farm, wine, oil and typical products tasting
- Medical/baggage insurance
- Transport, tourist tax if applicable, tips, personal extras and anything not expressly indicated in the "fee includes"
- Optional cancellation insurance, quotation on request
Lying between Umbria and Tuscany, squeezed between Lake Trasimeno, the Valdichiana and the mountain area of Monte Peglia, Città della Pieve is a village waiting to be discovered, the cradle of art treasures and precious products such as saffron.
Arrival at the Country Resort on the hills of Città della Pieve. Accommodation in a self catering apartment. Free time for relax and nature walks. Wine tasting with typical local products. Overnight.
Guided tour of the Saffron House and the urban Zafferaneto, located in the heart of Città della Pieve. Beginning of the course on the cultivation and the entire production process of saffron with a focus on the correct use of the spice in the kitchen. At the end of the course, light lunch with tasting of 4/5 saffron-based products. In the afternoon, visit to the village, discovering the characteristic alleys overlooking the valley, the elegant Palazzo della Corgna, the masterpieces of art kept in the Cathedral and the Adoration of the Magi, a masterpiece by Perugino kept in the Oratory of Santa Maria dei Bianchi. Return to the Country Relais and overnight stay.
Departure for an e-bike excursion: guided "slow tour" on the hills between Umbria and Tuscany. A route suitable for everyone lasting about 5 hours (about 50 km) that crosses the Terre del Perugino. Splendid panoramas open on the Valdichiana from Città della Pieve to the village of Paciano. Then continue to Panicale, an ancient castle with a circular plan in a panoramic position on Lake Trasimeno. The tour then reaches the village of Piegaro, famous for its glass craftsmanship. Stop at the winery with tasting of wines and typical products. Return to the Country Relais and overnight stay.
Check out. Departure for a free tour on the hills that descend towards Lake Trasimeno or to discover the lakes of Chiusi and Montepulciano and the nearby Valdichiana.