PODERACCIOI Casali di Colle San Paolo
The panoramic Farmhouse Poderaccio is on 2 floors and divided into 4 apartments (with 2 double bedrooms and with 1 double bedroom). The apartments are comfortable and well furnished, with complete kitchens, air conditioning, internet wifi.
One of the Farmhouses of "I Casali di Colle San Paolo", surrounded by nature, on a sprawling estate in the hills, organic olive-oil production. Large 2-level pool, very panoramic, outside play area, garden. Perfect for families with children.
This farmhouse is part of the organic "I Casali di Colle San Paolo" estate, 130 hectares that include woods, expansive old olive groves, green hills and organic fields.
- L'Istrice apartment (for up to 6 guests) is located on the ground floor and has a very panoramic private terrace furnished for outdoor dining. The apartment consists of 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with double sofa bed and fireplace and a kitchen overlooking the terrace.
- The L'Upupa apartment is on three floors, spacious and characteristic: the entrance is from the ground floor, where there is a coffee table with 4 chairs; on the intermediate floor there are a complete kitchen and a living room with double sofa bed and fireplace, and on the upper floor there are a double bedroom and a bathroom
- In this farmhouse there are two other apartments with two bedrooms each: Lo Scoiattolo, on the ground floor (for up to 6 guests); and La Civetta on the first floor (for up to 7 guests).
- This farmhouse is located in a quiet secluded position and is totally surrounded by greenery (olive groves, fields and woods), but the nearest town is only 10 minutes away by car.
- In front of the farmhouse you will find a large gazebo with dining tables and barbecue, a small play area, an outdoor shower and a large swimming pool on two levels, with a more shallow area for younger children to play in.
- Monica, who lives in the main house, Muserale, and who manages the estate, is bilingual English/Italian, and will be happy to assist you during your stay, to answer any questions you may have about the area, to help you book restaurants and visits. We will be providing you with plenty of information for touring the area, with details on local events, concerts, summer fairs, museums, restaurants, etc.The closest shops and supermarkets are in the town of Tavernelle di Panicale, 10 minutes away by car.