- 2 nights in a Country House
- Accommodation in a double room, breakfast included
- 1 welcome drink (glass and platter of typical products)
- 1 entrance and guided tour of Narni Underground
- 1 guided soft trekking in the vineyard
- 1 wine and oil tasting with cutting board
- Entrance to the Archaeological Park of Ocriculum
- Medical / baggage insurance
- Transport, tourist tax if required, tips, personal extras and anything not expressly indicated in the "fee includes"
- Optional cancellation insurance, quotation on request
A weekend dedicated to the discovery of the wonderful territory of Narnia, between history, ancient mysteries and gastronomic traditions.
Arrival in Narni, walk through the streets of the historic center. Guided tour of the mysterious Narni Underground, from the Roman cistern to the dungeons used during the dark period of the Inquisition. Continue to Country House boutique, welcome drink. Accommodation in a double room and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for a farm located on the Umbrian hills between Narni and Otricoli. Accompanied by the passionate producer you will start a soft trekking in the estate among olive groves and vineyards that cover the valley. At the end of the tour, tasting of wines and extra virgin olive oil DOP from the Orvieto hills of own production, combined with a platter of cold cuts and cheeses. Continue for a visit to the Archaeological Park of Otricoli, the ancient Roman city located on a bend in the Tiber river.Return to the hotel and overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Walk along the Nera Gorges from the remains of the Augustus Bridge, of Roman origin, to the picturesque village of Stifone. Possibility to visit, on request, the Abbey of San Cassiano, in a panoramic position over the Nera valley.
N.B. On request it is possible to reduce the stay to 1 night only, reworking the recommended program