- 1 night stay at a Country Relais
- Accommodation in a triple room, breakfast included
- 1 welcome dinner with dedicated children's menu
- 45 minute jeep safari
- Cooking course for children lasting about 2 hours and end of course lunch for children
Transfers, tourist tax if applicable, meals not mentioned, tips and extras of a personal nature, anything not expressly indicated under "The price includes"
Arrival in Bettona, ancient Etruscan city on the hills of the Upper Tiber Valley. Walk through the streets of the ancient village, one of the most interesting in Umbria: a medieval wall encloses thirteenth-century churches, medieval buildings and the Pinacoteca with important works by Perugino and Della Robbia. Continue to an uncontaminated place, a Country Resort on the hills surrounded by olive groves, woods, farms and lots of nature.Jeep Safari inside the Relais to let children know all the animals of the Poggio: the hard-working bees, Ugo the cute pony, Lola the little calf, the goats, the surrounding pigs, the ducks and the majestic peacocks. Stop for a delicious snack. Accommodation in triple room, welcome dinner with menu dedicated to children. Overnight.
Breakfast. Meeting with the chef who will distribute the chef's hats to the little ones before guiding them on a fun and educational journey through the stove. Children will learn simple recipes that will be prepared and enjoyed in joy at the end of the course. Handouts and a certificate of participation will be delivered.
During the children's cooking class, parents can visit a famous winery by combining a guided wine and oil tasting.
- CHILD FREE: up to 10 years old, in third bed in room with 2 paying adults
- Children 0-3 years: reduction on request
- Second Child: quotation on request
- The cooking course is recommended for children from 7 to 12 years old.