- 3 nights stay in Country Resort
- Accommodation in a self catering apartment
- 1 guided tasting of wines and typical products
- Urban trekking with private tour guide on the Terre del Perugino (about 6 hours)
- Guided tour of the Saffron House, the urban Zafferaneto and tasting of saffron-based products
- Ebike tour with cycle tour guide (bike rental, helmet included - about 4/5 hours)
- Guided canoe excursion (2 hours, canoe and jacket rental included)
- Medical / baggage insurance
- Transport, tourist tax if applicable, tips, personal extras and anything not expressly indicated in the "fee includes"
- Optional cancellation insurance, quotation on request
Arrival in Città della Pieve Guided tour of the Saffron House and the urban Zafferaneto, located in the heart of Città della Pieve. Possibility to participate in the collection of flowers during the flowering period (October / November). Tasting of bruschetta, cheeses paired with saffron honey, saffron liqueur and grappa. Accommodation in a farmhouse, in a self catering apartment, and overnight stay.
Departure for a day of urban and extra-urban trekking on the Terre del Perugino. Accompanied by a tour guide, after visiting the main works of Città della Pieve we will begin a journey to discover the landscapes immortalized by the divine Painter. Through San Litardo, the promontory on Lake Trasimeno, you will cross the valley often represented as a background in the paintings, until you reach the wonderful village of Panicale which preserves one of the most important works of the artist: the martyrdom of San Sebastiano. Return to the farmhouse and overnight stay.
E-bike rental and departure for a guided tour that through the village of Piegaro climbs up to Mount Arale, 853 m a.s.l., the highest peak in the area. From here you can enjoy a wide panoramic view over the Nestore Valley, over Lake Trasimeno and that of Chiusi up to Monte Peglia. An excursion of medium difficulty lasting about 5 hours. Return to the farmhouse and free time for relaxation. Wine tasting paired with typical products in the quiet of the countryside. Overnight.
Check out. Departure for Lake Trasimeno. Guided canoe excursion lasting about 2 hours, to reach and discover the Polvese Island, the smallest of the three islands of Lake Trasimeno, a real natural oasis.