- 1 night stay at Panorami Relais "Poggio degli Olivi"
- Accommodation in a double room, breakfast included
- 1 dinner based on local products (4 courses, drinks not included)
- Guided horseback ride (2 hours - helmet included)
- Visit to the oil mill with guided tasting of extra virgin olive oil
- Medical/baggage insurance
- Transfers, tourist tax to be paid locally, wellness treatments, tips, personal extras, anything not expressly indicated in "The price includes"
- Optional cancellation insurance, quotation on request
A total holiday in nature!
Two days in a welcoming and comfortable country resort on the hills of Bettona surrounded by olive trees and woods where you can relax, enjoy nature, taste zero kilometer products and discover the area on horseback! The location of the farm allows you to easily reach some of the most beautiful villages in Umbria such as Torgiano, Assisi, Bevagna, Gualdo Cattaneo.
The instructors will accompany you on a two-hour horseback ride, they will help you to achieve maximum harmony with the animal and fully enjoy the path in the woods. During your stay you will visit an oil mill *, where there is a guided tasting of the various types of extra virgin olive oil and a dinner with a special menu of excellent local products.
* In the period of October / November it is possible to participate in the olive harvest together with the staff.