This “retreat” is a mix of active and local living experience, combined with some bike riding, hiking, and cruising around with the comfort of a minivan. Ideal for those searching for an active holiday balanced with food and wine experiences, with the comfort of staying at the same home for the whole vacation.
Get your hands doughy during a cooking class with Mama. This is the perfect opportunity to immerse in the nature and culture of Umbria, also known as the green heart of Italy. We will ride and hike to explore the essence of the region while tasting our way through some of the country’s best Slow Food products. Let's go tasting some organic food at our friend's farm. It's fresh, healthy, and yummy. It's fun. Let's have a glass of Sagrantino: the master of the wine in Umbria.
Also, have you ever dreamed of living in a Medieval Castle? Sitting on top of a beautiful hill in the middle of the Umbrian countryside, Torre del Colle is a hidden gem and the perfect get-away.
Escape from the stress, take care of yourself. The tiny medieval village will take you back in time.
Final Payment 30 days before departure.
- Accommodation 7 nights in a Boutique Hotel, that divulge the real essence of the region
- Meals Daily breakfasts,- 6 lunches,- 5 gourmet dinners in our carefully selected local restaurants
- Activities Wine tastings, cooking classes, and all the activities outlined in the tour itinerary
- Gear Cannondale trekking bikes- Bike helmet & snacks Support Expert Greenways' Guide
- Support vehicle throughout the whole tour
- Pick Up & Drop Off from and to Foligno Train Station
Everything not mentioned in "what's included"
- Bike through olive groves, vineyards and lush green fields.
- Get your hands doughy during a cooking class with Mama
- Live for in a fairytale-like medieval in the heart of the Italian countryside for a week explore Umbria’s wine region on a full-day tour by minivan
- Ride around Lake Trasimeno and visit some medieval villages. Hey, don't forget your swimwear
- Hike the sacred mountain of Subasio, visit Saint Francis' hermitage, and dip into the history on a walking tour of Assisi.