Two days dedicated to the discovery of the enchanting city of Orvieto, perched on top of a tufa cliff.
- 2 nights at Hotel "Filippeschi" 3* in the historic centre
- Accomodation in Standard room, breakfast included
- 1 dinner in a typical restaurant in the centre (drinks excluded)
- Entrance to the Pozzo della Cava with tasting of wines and appetizers
- Entrance to the Pozzo di San Patrizio
- Medical/luggage insurance
Trasportation, tipping, Tourist Tax, meals not mentioned, any pesonal extra service, any other service not mentioned undere "The rate includes".
Stroll through the streets of the historic center of Orvieto, discover the artistic beauty in a single path that starts from the cliff from which you can admire a breathtaking view, to the evocative and mysterious underground, up to the center, where you can admire the architectural splendor of the Duomo.
In order to taste Orvieto, culinary breaks such as the one at the Pozzo della Cava, in the Medieval area, are required, as well as a wine tasting accompanied by a cutting board.
Let yourself be pampered by traditional Umbrian cuisine.