The Church of St. Giuseppe from Leonessa de - The Church of St. Giuseppe from Leonessa de
The Church of St. Giuseppe from Leonessa
The Oratory of San Giuseppe from Leonessa was erected at Otricoli in 1761.
It is an remarkable example of the eighteenth-century architecture in the historical center of Otricoli.
The facade, which ends at the top with a wavy line, is dominated at the center by an iron cross on shaped base and at the sides by two decorative elements in the shape of a vase. Inside it’s completely decorated in white stucco and in the vault there is a canvas depicting the Saint in glory. On the altar, inside a niche, a wooden statue of the Saint is kept. On the walls there are eighteenth century paintings on the life of the Saint and on his miracles.
die Umgebung entdecken
Hauptattraktionen in der Nähe
das kann dich auch interessieren
einzigartige Ideen um Umbrien zu entdecken