Christmas in Todi
From cribs to Christmas markets, through the many musical appointments: discover initiatives in Todi and its area during holidays.
Artistic and living cribs
- Cribs in Todi: The cribs exhibition will take place at the Oberdan Gardens, under the Municipal Arcades, in the Frescoed Hall in Via del Monte and in the hallways of some historical buildings of the old town.
From 8 December 2016 to 6 January 2017
- Living cribs along the streets of the city's historical center
26 December 2016
- Pesciano, Todi district
Living crib along the village's streets
1 and 7 January 2017
- "Waiting for the three kings..." – a living crib of hope and solidarity: Magically the time's clock will go 2000 years back in time and the Fratta Todina's castle will turn into the ancient Palestine at the Christ's birth epoch. Among the many artisans of that time, we should mention the shoemaker, the leather's maker, the carpenter, weavers, smiths, fishers, potters, bakers, dyers, traders, pharmacists and the fortuneteller.
6 January 2017, from 3.30 pm
- Italian Cribs
From 24 December 2016 to 8 January 2017
- Arcades of Municipal Buildings
Walking around the town's fair
29 and 30 December
- Christmas Market: Small houses of wood, Christmas decorations, typical handicraft, travelling music, the Santa Claus Village and the best street food on 17th and 18th December in the Taste's Village with "Let's eat along the streets".
From 7 to 11 and 17-18 December
For the complete schedule: click here.
- Ice Rink in Piazza del Popolo and Santa Claus' House
From 26 November 2016 to 6 January 2017
4 December 2016 – Cathedral, 6.30 pm: Joyful Singing Choir's concert
17 December 2016 – Municipal arcades, 6 pm: Aperitif "Wishes under the Arcades"
18 December 2016 – Nunziatina's Church, 5.30 pm: Sergio Lupattelli Choir's concert
1 January 2017 – Vignola Palace, 5.30 pm: concert for the new year's greetings
- Christmas at the Library: From 7 December 2016 every Wednesday at 4 pm at the Municipal Library "Big authors… young readers – Let's celebrate Shakespeare, Cervantes and Dahl". A cycle of meetings in the form of readings and performances for kids and young people starting from 7 years old will allow them to approach the literature world in a playful and at the same time deep way.
- Collective exhibition of Todi's artists
Municipal Theatre's Café
From 17 December 2016 to 8 January 2017
- New Year's Festival in Piazza del Popolo
31 December 2016 (starting from 10.30 pm)
- Befana's descent in Piazza del Popolo
Piazza del Popolo
6 January 2017
Monte Castello di Vibio
- Christmas country: For almost a month the enchanting village will turn into the "Christmas' country", with many appointments for adults and kids.
8 December 2016 - 6 January 2017
Times: holidays and days before holidays from 3.30 to 7.30 pm
Info: https://www.facebook.com/ilpaesedelnatale/ - http://www.montecastellodivibio.gov.it/life/
Editors are exonerated from any responsibility concerning changes occurring at the present program.